Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28
Released September, 2008
The Pros:Shoots HD video. 18x optical zoom Leica lens (27-486mm). Intelligent autofocus.
The Cons:Bulky / not handy.
The Panasonic DMC-FZ28 straddles the line between compact digital camera and dSLR. While it is a single body/lens unit, the DCM-FZ28 does offer full manual exposure control and a massive zoom range (18x) from moderate wide-angle to telephoto.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
While it doesn't offer the total range of versatility found with a dSRL and a camera bag full of lenses, it does come close in a much more portable package. With the option to capture images in RAW format (a larger file, unprocessed in-camera) photographers have more post-processing options available to them as well.
- 10.1 megapixel CCD sensor
- 18x optical zoom Leica lens (27-486mm)
- Captures images in either JPG or RAW format
- Shoots HD video
- Intelligent autofocus
- Variety of scene modes including advanced scene modes
- Full manual exposure control
- Battery: proprietary rechargeable
- Dimensions: 2.96'' x 4.63'' x 3.5''
- Weight: 0.82
User Reviews (3)
18x optical zoom Leica lens (27-486mm)
Full manual exposure control
You may also like...