Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX33
Released July, 2007
The Pros:Face detection works well. Wide angle lens. Lightweight and compact.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX33 is an ultra-compact 8.1 megapixel digital camera with Panasonic's new Intelligent Auto technology, which picks the camera's settings automatically to ensure the best picture.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The camera features a 28mm wide angle Leica lens, allowing for wider shots and 3.6x optical zoom.
- Dimensions: 2.04'' x 3.74'' x .87''
- Weight: 0.29 lbs.
- 8.1 megapixel
- Display: 2.5" diagonal LCD
- 3.6x optical zoom
- Records movies in widescreen with sound
- 0.006 second shutter release time lag
- High speed burst shooting (7 shots per second)
- Advanced image processing - Venus Engine III
Intelligent Auto Technology Features
- Eliminates blurring from shaky hands and moving subjects
- Face detection for up to 15 faces in one shot
- Automatic scene selection
- Automatic exposure selection
User Reviews (2)
Face detection works well
You may also like...