Nikon Coolpix AW100
Released September, 2011
The Pros:Time and date stamp.
The Coolpix AW100 from Nikon is designed to offer excellent image quality in both still photography and video capturing, as well as a rugged body capable of withstanding harsh weather conditions. With adventuring in mind, the AW100 can be used underwater (as deep as 33 feet) is weather resistant down to 14 degrees Fahrenheit, and is shock resistant from a drop of up to 5 feet.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
In terms of image quality, it boasts a 16.0-megapixel backside illuminated CMOS sensor, and can capture video in full 1080p high definition; its HDMI mini connector allows easy connection to HDTVs for viewing both. A new GPS function and internal map display provides location information with each captured photo, and features an E-compass, allowing orienteering via the camera's LCD screen.
- 0.9 inches thin, 6.3 ounces light
- Maximum ISO 3200
- 5x Wide Angle Zoom NIKKOR ED glass lens (35mm equivalent of 28-140mm)
- Vibration Reduction
- 3 inch LCD display w/ anti reflective coating
- One touch video recording
- 15-240 fps range
- EXPEED C2TM image processing engine
- Easy Auto Mode
- Available in black, blue, and orange
User Reviews (1)
You may also like...