Released February, 2010
The Pros:Large 3" Touch-Screen/Easier to use. 8x Optical/4.5x Digital Zoom.
The GE E1486TW is a compact digital camera with touch-screen released in February 2010 along with the E1480W as part of GE's Power Series. These are slim aluminum encased 14.1 megapixel cameras with 8x optical zoom and a maximum ISO sensitivity of 3200.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
This model has a 3" 307/200 pixel TFT- LCD Touch Panel display and a total width of just 1", compared to the E1480W's 0.83 inches. The same color choices are available however as well as features such as face, smile and blink detection, image stabilization, red-eye reduction, auto-scene and panoramic capture. A USB cable is included aolng with an AV cable, rechargeable Lithium-ion battery and charger and Arcsoft Photo Impression 6 software. Internal memory is 18MB, although SD and SDHC memory cards may be used with maximum capacities of 16GB. Available in black, red and silver, an HDTV output is included for viewing high resolution images on a tv screen.
- 14.1 megapixels
- 8x optical zoom, 4.5x digital
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, ISO 80/100/200/400/800/1600/3200
- 18MB Internal Memory
- SD card support up to 16GB
- 3" TFT-LCD Touch-Screen
- USB and Audio/Video/HDMI Outputs
- Records QuickTime Motion JPEG with mono audio
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Smile, Blink & Face Detection technology
- Red Eye Removal
- Pan-Capture Panorama feature
- Weight: 4.8 oz. (Approx. 135g, body only)
- Comes with a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery GB-10, 3.7V 700mAh, charger, AV cable, USB cable, wrist strap, and ArcSoft Photo Impression 6
User Reviews (4)
Large 3" Touch-Screen/Easier to use
8x Optical/4.5x Digital Zoom
You may also like...