GE CREATE by Jason Wu
Released June, 2010
The Cons:Always hangs up i hate it.. u still to wait until the battery is drain.
The GE CREATE model is a mid-grade 12.2 megapixel digital camera manufactured for users interested in a device that is equipped with a simple, yet stylish body design. The CREATE device exterior was designed by famous fashion designer Jason Wu and comes in two forms, leather and metal; each device form is also available in varying color options.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The GE CREATE digital camera includes a 2.7" LCD review screen, 3x optical zoom and 4GB internal storage memory. It also includes a unique slide out USB plug that allows the device to be connected directly into a desktop or laptop without the need for extra wiring. GE claims for individual program features the CREATE camera includes "One-Touch Operation", a "Simple User Menu", and "Fully Automated Photo Optimization". The integrated rechargeable battery can be recharged with either the optional wall adapter (included) or the USB adapter.
- Mid-grade Compact Digital Camera
- 12.2 Megapixel Sensor
- 2.7" LCD Review Screen
- 4GB Internal Memory
- 3x Optical Zoom Lens
- Integrated Slide Out USB Plug
- Firmware/Program Features
- One Touch Operation
- Simple User Interface
- Automatic Photo Enhancement
- Available In Two Exterior Designs
- Varying Color Options Available
Varying Models Available
- CREATE Leather Exterior: Genuine Leather Body Finish
- Black Leather: Matte Black Color
- White Leather: Off-White Color
- Gray Leather: Light Gray Color
- CREATE Metal Exterior: Smooth Metal Finish with Colorful Accent
User Reviews (1)
always hangs up i hate it.. u still to wait until the battery is drain.
You may also like...